Developer Advocate Portfolio
This portfolio showcases some of my best work — both written and video — to share examples of what you can expect from me if I join your team working in developer relations.
Here are a few samples of my written work:
- Understanding the Rust Ecosystem - I wrote this during my time as an Open Source Developer Advocate at Facebook.
- Using Generics to Create Flexible Types in TypeScript - this is an article I wrote as part of my TypeScript course
- Send Cold DMs on Twitter - a free guide I wrote for the English Byte community
- Build a TypeScript Project from Scratch - a 19-video tutorial series for my TypeScript course
- Learn to Navigate a TypeScript Codebase Using Open Source - dry-run of a talk I gave at the Phoenix React.js meetup.
- Why I Use Neovim From Within VS Code - a talk I gave at Neovim Conf back in December 2022
I also run two newsletters as side projects.
- Speak Argentinian Spanish - helping folks learn Argentinian Spanish
- English Byte - helping non-native English programmers improve their English and land a remote dev job
If you’d like to see something specific, feel free to email joe (at this domain) and I can send you something.